ers quarterback situation.

lw789

ers quarterback situation.

Postautor: lw789 » 25 wrz 2018 09:30

BOSTON -- Cam Neely says the Bruins are still set up to contend for the Stanley Cup for years to come. Speaking at a news conference a week after Boston was eliminated from the playoffs by archrival Montreal, the Bruins president noted that most of the roster is made up of young but experienced players -- aside from 37-year-old Zdeno Chara. "And Zdeno is still, in my opinion, the best defender in the game," Neely said. "So I still think were in our window. We just have to recognize what we need to do to make our team better, whether its guys playing better or whether were adding different players." The core of the current team, led by Chara, Patrice Bergeron, David Krejci, Milan Lucic and Brad Marchand, won the Stanley Cup in 2011 and lost in the Stanley Cup finals to the Chicago Blackhawks in six games in 2013. This season, they went 54-19-9 and won the Presidents Trophy with the best regular season record. In March, the Bruins had a 12-game winning streak and a 16-game point streak that helped them soar to the top of the standings. They did not lose more than two games in a row all season. Against the Canadiens, however, the Bruins came up short despite grabbing a 3-2 lead in the best-of-7 series. Itll be up to management to determine where the way the Bruins played in March or how they played in May is more reflective of the capabilities of the current roster. "I think when you have the regular season that we had, especially that stretch from March into April, that wasnt luck," Neely said. "We were a good team. And we still feel we have a good team and maybe need a few tweaks." The Bruins have two key players, forwards Jarome Iginla and Shawn Thornton, scheduled to become unrestricted free agents July 1. They have a handful of restricted free agents and several signed veterans with no-trade clauses. There doesnt seem to be an urgent desire to make major changes to the on-ice personnel. Owner Jeremy Jacobs is confident Neely, general manager Peter Chiarelli and the rest of the front-office staff have the right plan to avoid a future early-round loss. "This was sort of a tale of two seasons. One of them, I mean, we had the best team in the National Hockey League during the regular season and it was our expectation to carry that on fully and it didnt happen," Jacobs said. "I dont think they are looking at a massive change. I think they are looking at tweaking it as opposed to doing any serious changes. I think keeping the organization together is one of their objectives and two is to improve on it." Phil Jones Jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. David Beckham Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Maro ... ni-Jersey/. Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Eric Bailly Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. Axel Tuanzebe Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear.Kaetlyn Osmond and her Canadian teammates are assured of at least a silver medal in the inaugural team figure skating event at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. Reynolds scored 167.92, after replacing Patrick Chan who was third in the mens short program Thursday. Russia is guaranteed the gold medal after a sensational skate by teenage phenom Yulia Lipnitskaya, who pleased the partisan crowd and dominated her competition with aa first-place score of 141.dddddddddddd51. The Americans locked up bronze after a phenomenal performance by Gracie Gold, who was replacing Ashley Wagner (who competed in the short program). Golds score of 129.38 was good enough for second in the event. Italys Valentina Marchei (112.51) and Akiko Suzuki (112.33) of Japan, were fourth and fifth, respectively. Russias 67 points made it mathematically impossible for Canada (56 points) to take them down in the ice dance free, in which Americans Charlie White and Meryl Davis set a world record with a score of 114.34. Reigning Olympic champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada placed second (107.56). Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '