which is where I happened to see this story first.It appears that the Minnesota

panxing18

which is where I happened to see this story first.It appears that the Minnesota

Postautor: panxing18 » 07 maja 2019 08:52

Hat tip to the folks from Vikings Territory Harrison Smith Jersey , Vikings have filled the void that was created when former Special Teams Coach Mike Priefer moved on to the same position with the Cleveland Browns.According to Alex Marvez of SiriusXM NFL Radio (among other places), the Vikings have hired Marwan Maalouf to be their new Special Teams Coach.Maalouf (pronounced mah-LOOF) has been in the NFL coaching ranks since 2004, when he served as a special teams quality control coach for the Cleveland Browns. Following his time in Cleveland, he spent the 2007 season writing scouting reports for Scouts, Inc., writing weekly scouting reports and previews for ESPN. He got back into the coaching ranks in 2008 as a special teams assistant for the Baltimore Ravens, a job he held until 2011.Maalouf worked as a special teams assistant with the Indianapolis Colts in 2012 Adam Thielen Jersey , and then moved on to the Dolphins in 2013, where he’s been ever since. You can read a list of his accomplishments on his page at the Dolphins’ official website.You can thank Eric for the following:I believe the judges also would have accepted “Maalouf, Maalouf, Maalouf is on fire,” but Eric got to the line first.In any event, welcome to Minnesota, Marwan Maalouf!Updated Minnesota Vikings 2019 Draft Selections Minnesota Vikings’ General Manager Rick Spielman has once again decided to use some future draft capital in order to improve his team immediately. In this case Kirk Cousins Jersey , it was sending a seventh-round draft choice to the New York Giants in exchange for offensive lineman Brett Jones, which seems like a pittance for a guy that could seriously step in and make an impact right away.With the Vikings parting with another draft choice, we wanted to take a quick look and see exactly which picks the purple now have at their disposal in the 2019 Selection Meeting. This list will include Compensatory Draft Choices, courtesy of the projections for 2019 from the folks at Over The Cap. Their projections for this sort of thing, year in and year out, are incredibly accurate, so that’s good enough for me.Minnesota Vikings 2019 Draft Picks (as of 26 August)First-round pickSecond-round pickThird-round pickThird-round pick (Compensatory for loss of Case Keenum)Fourth-round pickFifth-round pick (Traded to Denver in exchange for Trevor Siemian)Sixth-round pickSixth-round pick (Compensatory for loss of Teddy Bridgewater)Seventh-round pick (Traded to New York in exchange for Brett Jones)Seventh-round pick (Compensatory for “loss” of Tramaine Brock)Seventh-round pick (Compensatory for loss of Shamar Stephen)The maximum number of Compensatory picks that a team can receive is four Marcus Sherels Jersey , and based on OTC’s Cancellation Table, the Vikings will get the maximum allotment. So, even with the two picks that they’ve already traded away, it appears that they will still have nine selections in the 2019 NFL Draft. . .unless they move another pick between now and then, which is a possibility.