EpiPen allergy treatment -- a natural fit for T

lxt1217

EpiPen allergy treatment -- a natural fit for T

Postautor: lxt1217 » 20 sie 2018 05:19

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle provided a spark, and his team played just as he hoped. Monta Ellis had 23 points and nine rebounds, and Dirk Nowitzki added 18 points as the Mavericks handed the Indiana Pacers their third home loss of the season, 81-73 on Wednesday night. "Coach got on us pretty good this morning," Nowitzki said. "I thought we responded. We battled them and tried to make it tough on them." The Mavericks (32-22), who have won six of seven, finished a three-game road trip heading into the NBA All-Star break. Dallas five-game winning streak was snapped at Charlotte on Tuesday. "It wasnt that we didnt respect Charlotte," Carlisle said. "Its that we had such great respect for Indiana. We knew we were going to have to play at a super high level." It wasnt easy for either team. Dallas won despite its second-lowest point total this season. The NBAs highest-scoring team netted only 80 points in a loss to New York on Jan. 5. The Mavericks came out on top by holding the Pacers to a season-worst 32.1 per cent shooting. George Hill had 14 points, and Lance Stephenson and Danny Granger both scored 13 for the Pacers (40-12), who have lost two of three. "They beat us at our game," Hill said. "They played well tonight and we just didnt play good enough. We gave one away. Its unfortunate, but its over now." The Mavericks outscored the Pacers 21-11 in the final quarter and scored the first six points of the fourth. Dallas took a 66-62 lead when Ellis made a free throw with 6:55 remaining. Brandan Wright scored, Ellis made two more free throws, and Wright made a layup to give the Mavericks a 72-66 edge. Ellis made a 3-pointer early in the second half to give the Mavericks a 46-42 lead. West hit a jumper, Samuel Dalembert also scored, and Hill sank a 3-pointer to make it 48-47. Paul George scored to give the Pacers their first lead of the second half, 53-52, with 6:12 left in the quarter. Indiana built its edge to 60-55, but Dallas scored five straight to tie it with 2:20 remaining in the third. Pacers coach Frank Vogel reminded his team leading up to Wednesdays game that the All-Star break didnt begin until after Indianas meeting with Dallas. "I wanted to make that clear to all of our guys," Vogel said. "Weve got work to do. We want to go into the break ahead 3 1/2 games." The Mavericks spoiled that for the Pacers. Indiana outshot the Mavericks in the fourth quarter, but Dallas pulled away by making 13 of 16 from the free throw line. Hill scored late to make it 74-68, but Ellis made a pair of free throws. Stephenson scored on a lay-up, and George grabbed a steal and later hit a 3-pointer to make it 76-73 with 37 seconds remaining. Ellis scored four straight points from the line to give the Mavericks an 80-73 advantage. "We were able to make just enough plays," Carlisle said. "It was just a very competitive game from start to finish. There was a lot of attitude in the game, which is great. We were able to get out of here alive." The Mavericks are already looking past the break, and things wont be any easier then. Dallas will hosts the Miami Heat in the first game after All-Star weekend. NOTES: Indiana had 10 offensive rebounds and scored a season-low four second-chance points. . The last time the Mavericks won in Indianapolis was November 2009. . Mavericks guard Gal Mekel was out after having right knee surgery. . Dallas guard Devin Harris didnt play because of knee and ankle injuries. ... The Pacers committed 20 turnovers and fell to 5-4 when they have at least 20. Trent Alexander-Arnold Liverpool Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. Roberto Firmino Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/W ... ol-Jersey/. GQ Lundqvist quite well.Three rounds, and nearly two months later, will the Kings have the strength to reach the summit of the Empire State to claim the cup?Truer words have never been spoken. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Liverpool Jersey . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Ben Woodburn Liverpool Jersey . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. ELKHART LAKE, Wis. -- An accomplished veteran in open-wheel racing, Alex Tagliani probably could find a full-time ride in the IndyCar series if he wanted it badly enough. So whats he doing driving stock cars? Having the time of his life, apparently. "You need to throw some challenges into your life, into your career," Tagliani said. "If not, it gets boring. For me, when I drive a stock car, it doesnt come natural. It takes a lot of control. So when I get out of the car, I feel like I want more. Maybe thats what keeps the spark in you to be in love with what you do." Tagliani, a 40-year-old native of Montreal who made his name in Indy-style racing -- he won the pole position for the 2011 Indianapolis 500 -- is driving two road courses for Team Penske in the NASCAR Nationwide series this season. He dominated much of a rain-soaked race at Road America last weekend, only to run out of gas near the end; he refuelled and made a mad charge to a second-place finish in a green-white-checker overtime. Hell drive again for Penske at Mid-Ohio in August. Beyond that, Tagliani is racing in the relative obscurity of the Canadian Tire series, NASCARs humble attempt to establish a foothold for stock car racing north of the border. Hes also doing some sports car racing. He did drive in the Indianapolis 500 in May, finishing 13th, but he has very little desire to pursue a full-time IndyCar ride at this point in his career. Backing away from IndyCar has largely freed him from the money-fueled politics that frustrated him. "The Indianapolis 500 is a huge event," Tagliani said. "But running an Indy car for a full season, theres a price to pay, and I was not willing to continue to pay that price this year." When Tagliani says theres a price to pay, hes being literal; unlike other sports, where teams draft and sign the best players they can, talent is only one factor in deetermining who gets hired by a particular team in auto racing.dddddddddddd All teams expect a driver to be a good spokesman they can sell to a corporate sponsor -- but some teams take it one step further, actually expecting the driver to come to the table with sponsorship deals already in hand. "Youre actually funding, or helping, a team to survive, and youre helping their business, but theyre not helping you back," Tagliani said. "Youre helping them with your energy and your money and your work, and they use that, and theres always the grass is greener somewhere else, right? Youre never able to build something for the long term. To the point where it frustrates you, and I didnt want to drive frustrated. I just wanted to enjoy driving, you know? "And thats where I am now. Every step you make in your career has some consequences, and Im still glad I did them because I ended up in a Penske car. I cant ask for more." The move to the Canadian Tire series was actually a plus to his main sponsor, the Canadian division of drug manufacturing giant Pfizer. The company wants to promote its EpiPen allergy treatment -- a natural fit for Tagliani, who has a nut allergy -- in Canada. "They wanted a Canadian presence," Tagliani said. "So at some point, you can push and push and push, but theyre going to say you either race more in Canada and you give us a Canadian program, or we cut the money out. So I kind of revamped my program, and made sure it was beneficial to me." Now Tagliani doesnt plan on slowing down anytime soon. "Ill replicate this 2014 season again for the next five," Tagliani said. "Because Im having a lot of fun, Im able to do IndyCar at the speedway, that I like. Im able to please my sponsor in Canada and also race the 22 car for Team Penske and run prototypes when Im free. What else could a driver ask for?" Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '